Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Taste of Brazil

I had this one at lunch at a place called Nando's. It's a chain of Portuguese chicken restaurants that remind me of Cha Cha Chicken back home. They make their own hot sauce called Peri-Peri, which is very spicy and delicious. It's a very American-friendly place, as they have a self-serve soda fountain complete with an ice machine, which is unheard of at pretty much every other restaurant in England. Nobody gives free refills (are you crazy??), and ice is very hard to come by. Anyways, this beer was very cold and tasty -- a perfect lunchtime brew. It reminded me a little of MGD, which I mean in a good way. Sometimes you don't want your beer to get in the way of your food. From Brazil; I believe I have a can or two of this in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment